Looking for an outgoing, positive individual to become the next Social Media Management intern at Modifly. This intern will be well versed in all social platforms, will enjoy photography and copyright and will have an interest in starting a career in the digital marketing landscape. He or she will experience the day to day process of working at a new age agency, as well as help strategize, create and implement social strategies for a variety of companies and clients. He or she will also learn to manage an account as it pertains to social media and build relationships with clientele. You’ll be working remotely with options to meet with various team members throughout the week.
- Assist Modifly team with digital marketing strategy creation and implementation.
- Oversee client social media accounts.
- Create copy and posting schedules for social accounts.
- Collaborate with Modifly team on social media engagement strategies relating to content, influencers and advertisements.
- Work on client relationship building with current and incoming accounts.
- Detail-oriented, sociable, proactive, creative.
- Proficiency in Google platforms (Excel/Sheets, Powerpoint) and understanding of all social platforms.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Professional and personal integrity.
- Excellent verbal, written and proofreading communication skills
This is a part-time, (paid/unpaid/stipend/credit) internship. To be considered please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org