Want to accelerate your career with a fast-growing company? Mojo Marketing was named to San Diego’s Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies in July of 2018, and we’re currently seeking a sales and marketing coordinator.
We maintain a top notch portfolio of some of the most elite providers in the B2B telecom, IT and Cloud industries. On a daily basis, we are planning and developing real world marketing strategies for our clients, working with their internal marketing departments and acting as an extension of their teams.
We are looking for a talented, competitive, and hardworking self-starter with a drive to learn and succeed. Our ideal candidate will have experience in the marketing agency space as well as strong organizational and interpersonal skills. This person will work closely with the founder of the company, executing on sales and marketing duties to help grow sales.
This position has unlimited potential for the right individual and ideally would grow into a larger sales or marketing role.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- B.A. in business, marketing, communications, journalism or related field
- 1-3 years in B2B customer service, sales and/or marketing
- Working knowledge of marketing strategies and techniques, especially web, content and social media marketing
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal & written
- Detail-oriented and deadline-driven with excellent follow up skills
- Capable of multi-tasking, prioritizing, and managing time efficiently with minimal supervision
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing software and online applications (CRM tools, Basecamp, etc.)
- Provide excellent customer experiences for potential customers
- Build lead lists and implement lead generation and nurturing strategies
- Qualify and schedule sales calls with potential customers
- Assist with sales strategy implementation in order to increase revenue
- Prepare and analyze sales spreadsheets, forecasts and other reports
- Qualify and follow up on leads generated from trade shows, webinars, web marketing efforts, and other means
- Create sales presentations and proposals, free of errors
- Prepare agreements and follow up with prospects
- Effectively use CRM software to maintain prospect database, communicate sales activities and build sales reports
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, conference calls, training programs, and conferences as directed
- Any other activities that will help boost company revenues
- Location: Office in San Diego (Little Italy), some travel may be required
- Salary Range: competitive hourly rate plus bonuses
- Benefits: medical, dental, and vision through Covered California
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Please send: your resume as well as a link to your LinkedIn profile URL.
Email us at: Careers (at)gimmemojo.com
Please use the subject line: Sales & Marketing Coordinator