American Specialty Health, Inc. is seeking a Production Artist II to join our Marketing department. This position will take responsibility for designs during the final stages of development to ensure accuracy and prepare for print or digital publication. This role combines strong creative and heavy technical production skills to format various jobs and be responsible for enforcing graphic standards and ensuring adherence to the Agency’s quality of work. This position will ensure print and digital designs meet the highest quality standards and ensure the Production Artist I meets the same standards.
You are invited to learn more about American Specialty Health’s events on our events page.
If interested in this position, please apply here.
- Production of Marketing Materials.
- Projects include integrated multi-channel campaigns, flat screens, fliers, emails, presentation decks, social assets, and co-branded pieces.
- Peer to peer mentorship of the Production Artist.
- Liaise with key team to define design requirements.
- Review graphics, layouts and fonts before assignments are completed.
- Finalize designs using the appropriate software and process.
- Manage and execute prepress process for print files.
- Follow deadlines to ensure timely publication.
- Archive work when appropriate.
- Follow up with team to ensure the requirements are met.
- Keep up-to-date with trends in graphic design techniques and software.
- Prepare and release mechanical files.
- Search for stock photography.
- Print and mount presentation posters.
- Oversees and provides peer to peer mentorship to the
- Production Artist and their associated tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, digital arts, or related field or equivalent experience. If equivalent experience, high school diploma required.
- 5-10 years of relevant experience; agency setting preferred.
- Fluent in Mac OSX, Creative Suite: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat Professional,PowerPoint, MS Office: Word, Excel, Outlook. Knowledge of HubSpot and HTML a plus.
- Heavy production skills in a fast paced, creative agency environment.
- Proven ability to translate existing designs into multiple formats and follow corporate style guidelines.
- Ability to work independently on multiple projects simultaneously.
- A high degree of attention to detail when managing multiple projects and input from key stakeholders.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills and experience interfacing with vendors.
- Positive outlook and attitude.