Marketing Integrated Producer
Bigger challenges. Bolder ideas. Global impact. At Viasat, we’re on a mission to deliver connections with the capacity to change the world. We’re the company behind the world’s fastest satellite internet service, with technology that’s helping to bridge the digital divide and improve life for our customers around the globe. By providing powerful new ways for people to connect with one another, gain greater access to education, entertainment, medical research, commerce, and much more, our team is empowering millions of customers worldwide.
We’re growing rapidly and looking for passionate, innovative professionals to join our team and connect the world to more. You’ll work in a collaborative and inclusive environment that values diverse perspectives and continuous learning, and provides industry-leading benefits with unmatched opportunities for career growth. Our team is fearless in pursuit of new ideas and uncompromising in our quest to become the world’s first truly global Internet Service Provider. Interested in joining our mission? Take a look at career opportunities at Viasat today.
The In-House Creative agency at Viasat is comprised of graphic designers, writers, web developers, motion graphic artists, video editors, and project managers. Our team strives for excellence and creates work that can go head to head with design and advertising agencies. We support a diverse organization with marketing materials to a wide variety of audiences, including multinational commercial airlines, individual home satellite internet users, and large government and defense clients.
Our video projects span across the company and include product promos, trade show booth videos, documentaries in remote villages abroad, and culture videos that help energize and engage our employees.
We’re looking for an Integrated Producer to join the In-House Creative Team. Your main role will be supporting the development/production of video and multimedia projects with workflow optimization, scheduling, internal client and vendor relations, and deliverable and digital asset logistics.
The ideal candidate will be creative focused with the ability to see logistic and technical challenges – and solve for them before they get too big. He/she should be solutions oriented and flexible to adapt to ever-changing project demands.
You’ll need to:
• Manage the marketing production life cycle from concept to completion
• Plan and facilitate photo and video shoots, AR/VR, animation, and experiential content
• Oversee aspects of concurrent projects from scope, requirements, timelines, and resources
• Collaborate closely with creative and design teams to provide inspiration during creative development.
• Coordinate with Creative, Marketing, and other departments for cross-functional schedules
• Work with Marketing Project Managers to facilitate key production meetings with team members and stakeholders
• Actively track project status, progress and issues
• Identify and interface with third-party production vendors if capabilities not in‐house
• Actively share and enforce best practices and company processes
• Budget, track, and allocate department spending
• Stay abreast of who the best partners are, what they’re strengths and skills sets are and maintain positive relations with them. Present best partner options for the project to the creative teams on each project.
• Background and/or degree in Marketing, Communications, Digital Media or Business
• Minimum 3-4 years Associate Producer/Producer experience in a Marketing/Creative
• A proven aptitude for managing all logistical aspects of a production: scoping the job, budgeting, creating the project plan and calendar, billing and invoice tracking, coordinating meetings and sessions with production and post-production partners, working closely with Project Management, Legal, Media, PR, Business Affairs, Accounting, Client Services and Marketing as needed
• Ability to produce a photo shoot, video/film shoot, podcast and understand process, casting and rights associated with talent (on-camera/voice, etc).
• Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Meticulous attention to detail with strong problem-solving skills
• Experience using Project Management Software (Workfront or equivalent)
• Strong “soft” skills; the ability to be professional and friendly but firm
• Proficiency in MS Office applications; basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud
• Has an established evolving list of integrated production resources and vendors
• Experience working with talent (SAG compliancy knowledge a plus)
• Experience working in an integrated marketing environment
• Proofreading/editing experience
• Familiarity with camera equipment
• Familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud Suite (Premiere, After Effects)
• Experience planning and executing global marketing projects a plus
To learn more about this site and other office locations, please click here!
BA/BS or equivalent experience
Years of experience:
Up to 10%
US Citizenship or Permanent Resident Status required