Raindrop is a dynamic and fast-growing agency located in the heart of Little Italy. We are looking for a professional, detail-oriented, and tech-savvy Office Manager who can problem solve on the fly and make all of our dreams come into fruition.
You will be responsible for a wide variety of administrative tasks, including overseeing our supply inventory, preparing meeting spaces for clients, setting logistics for team building activities, streamlining our office protocols, and providing light HR support. The ideal candidate is an energetic team player who takes initiative and is motivated to take the Raindrop office to the next level.
General Office Operations
- Maintain the cleanliness and order of the office and arrange necessary repairs; Manage vendor relationships as needed
- Review, approve, and order supply requests; Maintain and organize supply areas
- Prepare meeting spaces for clients, including ensuring spaces are ready, ordering refreshments, and maintaining conference room calendars
- Mail shipments and arrange for pick-ups
- Plan and set logistics for team building activities, events, caterings, etc.
- Check office voicemails and email
- Procure equipment and furniture as needed, as we are a fast-growing company; Includes furniture assembly and coordinating office layout changes
- Provide general admin support
Onboarding New Hires
- Prepare workstation, including procuring necessary tech and equipment, and putting together the first day welcome kit
- Manage new hire paperwork for company policies
- Set logistics for Welcome Lunch
- Update/Manage employee profiles in database. Assist with employee questions/requests as needed
- Answer employee questions in regards to TriNet, Payroll and Benefits
Skills & Qualifications
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to coordinate/collaborate with multiple teams to complete a task/project in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Tech-savvy: Proficiency in Microsoft Office and GSuite; Experience in Asana, Dropbox, and TriNet/HRIS a plus
- Attention to detail: From ordering the right kind of paper to making sure our client parking signs are spelled correctly, making sure every detail is correct is crucial to your work
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- Access to a car with a valid driver’s license
How to Apply
Email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
In-office Monday-Friday 9am-1pm
Reports to COO