Ready to make some awesome content? We are looking for someone who loves to flex their creative muscles to make videos that bring a brand to life. We make people laugh, we make them cry. We entertain them to their core… And then do it all over again.
Raindrop is a fast-growing agency located in the heart of Little Italy. As part of our Videography team, the ideal candidate will have an incredible attitude and desire to learn, from creating small social videos to assisting at large commercial shoots. We have an ongoing need for skills in Adobe After Effects as well, which would be a major plus.
This department is booming with attention coming from clients all over the country. Come grow with us and make video magic!
- Support videography team on a wide range of videographer requests
- Editing support for other videographer(s)
- Shooting and editing testimonial style videos, client events, etc.
- Supporting larger commercial shoots; helping set up equipment and running audio
- Animation support in After Effects; or willing to learn
- Flexible, and capable of working effectively in a dynamic environment
- A roll-up-your-sleeves team player who is always open and receptive to feedback
- Very organized and responsible with video equipment
- Able to prioritize and multitask
- Always up-to-speed with the latest trends, big ideas, and innovations in videography, especially in marketing
- Ready to grow with our team and take your skills to the next level
Skills and Qualifications
- 1-3 years of professional videography experience.
- Proficiency in Final Cut Pro X and/or Adobe Premiere (FCPX preferred)
- Experience recording and editing audio.
- Background in Adobe After Effects or be willing to learn.
- Ability to flex hours. Most filming is done between 9am-5pm M-F, but we do flex hours for certain shoots and special events.
Compensation: $38,000-$45,000 DOE
This is a full-time salary position with benefits (Healthcare, Dental and Life Insurance)
How to Apply
Email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Cover letter
- 5-8 pieces of your best work