Modifly is looking for a Graphic Design intern to create outstanding work for various client needs. Intern should love all things design, be well versed in graphic design platforms (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and similar programs) and be ready to contribute to our rapidly expanding projects. You’ll be working remotely with the option to meet with team members for review and brainstorming sessions. Through internship, intern will have a unique opportunity to work with a new age agency, expand their portfolio and gain an understanding of real company graphic design/marketing needs and expectations.
This is a part-time, (paid/unpaid/stipend/credit) internship.
- Create designs for client socials, advertisements, marketing materials and pitch decks.
- Collaborate with team on brainstorming sessions.
- Suggest strategies and design elements for different client needs.
- Creative, out-of-the box, detail oriented, flexible.
- Proficiency with graphic design software (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, etc.)
- Ability to create high-end work with quick turn-arounds.
- Professional and personal integrity.
- Portfolio of relevant work.
To be considered please email resume, cover letter and portfolio to email@example.com