The UPS Store, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of UPS is the world's largest franchisor of retail shipping, postal, printing and business service centers. The UPS Store has over 5,000 independently owned locations in the U.S. and Canada. If you're looking for an exciting and dynamic career opportunity, we want to hear from you!
The Marketing Executive Assistant will manage all administrative duties for two VPs including travel, expense reports, scheduling meetings, scanning, shredding, large or unique copies and correspondence. He/She will provide administrative support for 43 employees including onboarding, moves and meetings.
All interested candidates should apply at upsjobs.com.
Responsibilities and Duties
▪ Manages all administrative tasks for two VPs including travel, expense reports, scheduling meetings, scanning, shredding, large or unique copies and correspondence
▪ Provides administrative support for 43 employees including onboarding, moves and meetings
▪ Takes initiative on projects (e.g. store remodel, record retention, etc.) and proactively communicates with internal and external contacts
▪ Handles all franchisee support for the Marketing Advisory Council, including all monthly calls and quarterly meetings, bylaws, annual elections, minutes, votes, scheduling, agendas, travel and hotel
▪ Helps coordinate the quarterly all agency meetings
▪ Supports all logistics for the annual Co-op Leadership Forum with over 100 attendees
▪ Handles incoming telephone calls for VP, including screening calls to forward to appropriate internal contacts, taking messages, or fielding questions
▪ Maintains and orders office supplies for department
▪ Distributes mail, inter-office memorandums and faxes to appropriate staff
▪ Prepares check requests and follows through on status
▪ Maintains and submits department attendance reports, including verifying for accuracy and ensuring and obtaining appropriate signatures for time cards
▪ Maintains paper and electronic files as needed
▪ Keeps overall department neat, organized and professional
▪ Suggests ways to improve processes and be more efficient
Knowledge and Skills
▪ High school diploma or equivalent
▪ 2-5 years administrative experience
▪ Previous experience supporting at the executive level
▪ Strong working knowledge of MS Office, especially PowerPoint and Excel
▪ Excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively interact with all levels of internal and external contacts
▪ Ability to type 50 wpm on a computer keyboard
▪ Knowledge and use of basic office equipment
▪ Strong organizational skills, multi-task oriented and ability to work in a fast- paced environment
▪ Positive, can-do attitude
▪ Natural problem solver who can accurately follow directions
▪ Passionate about high quality of work
▪ Bachelor's Degree - Preferred
▪ Must be a U.S. Citizen or National of the U.S., an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence, or an alien authorized to work in the U.S. for this employer
▪ Employer will not sponsor a visa for this or future positions
▪ Must be currently located in the same geographic location as the job or willing to relocate yourself
▪ Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
▪ Must have 2-5 years administrative experience
▪ Must have strong working knowledge of MS Office, especially PowerPoint and Excel
Employer will not sponsor visas for position.
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.