A Media Intern at Mindgruve is extremely excited about starting a career in advertising and their favorite question is "why." He or she will experience the day-to-day, inner workings of a full-service agency and contribute to developing, expanding and maintaining our marketing channels. All without ever having to pick up coffee or dry-cleaning!
You'll be working out of our Downtown San Diego office, reporting to the Media Team.
- Assist media team with various marketing tasks, such as campaign tracking and reporting, executing competitive analysis research, and presenting learnings and recommendations.
- Collaborate with media team on media planning strategies and innovations
- Provide operational support for campaign management data through multiple marketing systems (i.e. DoubleClick, Google Analytics, TradeDesk, Facebook)
- Follow and stay on top of industry best practices
- Build and maintain an understanding of current topics in media, data, management, tools and technologies related to team's core responsibilities.
- A proactive, positive, and inquisitive attitude
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office software Suite and Apple Productivity Apps (Excel, Pages, Keynote)
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Professional and personal integrity
- A detail-oriented mindset, focused on driving results and analyzing data to gain insights and opportunities for growth
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This is an unpaid part-time internship for college credit and experience. The is an in-house position. NO headhunters, contractors, freelancers, or overseas agents will be considered.
Qualified candidates MUST email a cover letter and resume to Jbarry@mindgruve.com with "Media Intern" in the subject line.