American Specialty Health, Inc. is seeking a Sr. Content Manager, Marketing Communications to work with our Marketing Department. This position will manage marketing communications content for various clients, serving in roles ranging from being the editorial point person and contact for these clients’ communication needs to updating and proofing wellness program materials. In addition, the content manager will craft B2C content for ASH programs to drive behavior change and ultimately help lead members to healthier lives. This position will help define and champion ASH’s brand voice for its various products and ensure that direct-to-consumer, client-facing B2B, and B2B2C collateral is consistently engaging, strategic, and unique.
You are invited to learn more about American Specialty Health’s events on our events page.
- Writes, edits, and proofs Marketing Communications materials, including client materials, sales campaigns, member materials, recruitment materials, internal projects and website content.
- Works collaboratively with design team, digital marketing team, sales support, and others to develop effective copy for digital and print campaigns and collateral.
- Contributes to creative strategy efforts, best practices, and campaign brainstorming as needed.
- Oversees, leads, and/or acts as point person for specific client program materials, as needed. (In some circumstances, specific client requests may take priority over other assignments.)
- Assists with creation and management of other marketing communication needs, including (but not limited to) social media, blogging, media relations, client interaction, internal communications, website copy/SEO, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, Public Relations, English, or similar degree required.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in marketing communications.
- Experience in managing marketing communications strategies and campaigns.
- Proficient in MS Office including Word, powerpoint, excel, Outlook and Adobe Acrobat; Adobe Creative Cloud knowledge a plus.
- Tracking and reporting experience.
- Familiarity with health care or wellness industry a plus.
- Creative ad agency experience a plus.
- Proven “business to consumer” (B2C) creative content development experience required.
- Effective communication, organizational, analytical, interactive, and independent decision-making skills required.
- Ability to work independently and proactively on multiple projects simultaneously in an extremely fast-paced environment, with a strong attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate internally with all levels within the organization and externally (with clients, vendors, staff, and consultants).
- Adept understanding of the entire creative process, including collaboration with graphic design teams to develop solutions that meet business objectives.
- Demonstrated skills collaborating with designers and copywriters to conceptualize, develop and implement messaging and branding efforts for multi-channel integrated marketing campaigns (print + digital).
- Understanding of and extensive experience with branding, particularly with messaging, tone, and voice.
- Ability to work occasional long and unpredictable hours in order to meet deadlines.