Bask Digital Media is seeking an Account Coordinator who will assist with day-to-day operational workflows. You will work with our Directors of Campaigns, Strategy Director, and Account Managers to brainstorm engaging content, write copy for email and social media, research, and execute client deliverables.
People describe you as having a strong attention to detail and you are highly organized. You think creatively to develop out-of-the-box solutions. You pride yourself in high quality work. You are inquisitive and will often set out on your own to learn new things without asking for guidance. You thrive under pressure and stay organized when juggling many different tasks.
*Please include a cover letter and your resume. Applicants without a cover letter will not be considered. *
Department: Account Management
- Work with client leads to brainstorm creative content for social media, email, and websites
- QA client deliverables like graphics, ads, websites, and emails for accuracy
- Create weekly social media content calendars
- Write compelling fundraising email copy
- Manage project timelines for creative projects, emails schedules, and data management
- Post social media content
- Send email marketing campaigns and manage data
- Update basic content on websites
- Experience working on at least one Republican political campaign
- Strong writing skills for client communication
- Experience with marketing and/or project coordination
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Strong knowledge and experience with Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets
- Excellent time management skills
- Clear understanding of the steps necessary to successfully execute projects
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and independently
- Clear and detailed communications with team members and external vendors or contractors
Type: Full Time
Work Location: 225 Broadway Ave in San Diego, in the heart of San Diego’s Gaslamp District. The office environment is relaxed, open and collaborative.
Our team includes strategic digital advisers to national and statewide initiatives including presidential, senate, and gubernatorial campaigns; national political committees; issue advocacy groups; ballot initiatives and more. From building websites, designing engaging content, managing social media, executing email communication campaigns, writing strategic fundraising efforts, and running voter-targeted digital advertising, we do it all for our clients. We’ve been involved in some of the largest campaigns in the country, including, but not limited to: Oregon No on Measure 97, Senator Toomey’s re-election campaign in Pennsylvania, California No on Prop 61, Eric Greitens for Missouri Governor, Conservative Solutions PAC (Marco Rubio’s Super PAC for GOP presidential nominee), the Club for Growth, the US Chamber, US Term Limits, and many more. We were featured for our work with Senator Toomey’s campaign in this Facebook case study: https://www.facebook.com/business/success/toomey-for-senate. Bask also took home four Reed awards at this year’s Campaigns & Elections award ceremony, they included: Best Use of Social Media for Statewide Campaign, Best Use of Online Targeting for Statewide Campaign, Best Online Advertising Campaign, and Best Use of Online Radio Targeting.
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org